Bright Side wants to warn everyone who is planning a trip abroad of some little-known laws in other countries — even though some of them may seem odd. Learn how to avoid getting into trouble in any foreign country so that you can have a great vacation.
1. Burundi — No morning jogs
2. Malaysia — Don’t wear yellow.
3. Barbados — Don’t blend in with the environment.
4. Thailand — Don’t drive a car without clothes on.
5. Italy — Don’t wear flip-flops.
6. Columbia — Don’t use Uber services.
7. Canada — You can’t whistle.
8. Italy — Sand castles are not allowed.
9. Saudi Arabia — Don’t leave men unattended.
10. The United Arab Emirates — No selfies allowed
11. Kenya — No plastic bags allowed
Are you or any of your friends planning a trip abroad anytime soon? You should know things about the laws and cultures of other countries beforehand. Share your traveling stories with us in the comment section below! Tell us about the things that amazed you the most!
Source: Bright Side
Oluwole Olusanya is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of one of the fastest-growing lifestyle and entertainment website in the country. He is a banker, writer, blogger, public affairs analyst and a tax consultant. He anchors Trending Topics on SHEFFA where he shares his thoughts and opinions on trending issues.
He is currently studying for a Master’s Degree in Business Administration at the University of South Wales, Wales, United Kingdom. He has diplomas in Banking and Finance, Investigative Journalism, Creative Writing, and Linguistics from Lagos State Polytechnic, Isolo, Lagos, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland and The Open University, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom.