- The internet is now 10,000+ days old. If you want to keep an exact track of the counter, you can always visit link below and appreciate that you have access to free information anywhere and everywhere. http://howoldistheinter.net
- Do you think the internet and World Wide Web mean the same thing? They are miles apart actually. The internet is a network of computers, while the World Wide Web is a bridge for accessing and sharing information across it.
- Ways to fight depression • Hug a tree. • Cuddle. • Hug a friend. • Text someone you care about. • Smile more. • Listen to music
- Never get too attached to anyone unless they also feel the same towards you, because one sided expectations can mentally destroy you
- Did You know you can sell/buy your school projects online using this site? http://studogram.com
- Did you know you can make money with your phone just by connected to internet? Let’s get real facts on how to make money on internet everyday next week!
- A queen bee can lay up to 1500 eggs in one day.
- Carrots have zero fat content.
- In 24 hours, an average healthy human breaths 23,000 times.
Ubong Effiong also known as Pendusky is a Customer Experience Management Personnel with Sterling Bank Plc.
Oluwole Olusanya is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of one of the fastest-growing lifestyle and entertainment website in the country. He is a banker, writer, blogger, public affairs analyst and a tax consultant. He anchors Trending Topics on SHEFFA where he shares his thoughts and opinions on trending issues.
He is currently studying for a Master’s Degree in Business Administration at the University of South Wales, Wales, United Kingdom. He has diplomas in Banking and Finance, Investigative Journalism, Creative Writing, and Linguistics from Lagos State Polytechnic, Isolo, Lagos, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland and The Open University, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom.