POEMS BY ONE MICAIAH
- The longest time between two twins being born is 87 days.
- The world’s deepest postbox is in Susami Bay in Japan. It’s 10 meters underwater.
- The oldest condoms ever found date back to the 1640s (they were found in a cesspit at Dudley Castle), and were made from animal and fish intestines.
- Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
- Experiments show that male rhesus macaque monkeys will pay to look at pictures of female rhesus macaques’ bottoms.
- The tiny parasite Toxoplasma gondii can only breed sexually when in the guts of a cat. To this end, when it infects rats, it changes their behavior to make them less scared of cats.
- The Romans used to clean and whiten their teeth with urine.
- There are around 60,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body. If you took them all out and laid them end to end, they’d stretch around the world more than twice.
- Heart attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday.
- If you consistently fart for 6 years & 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb!
- An average person’s yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs. (wtf! But wait, male’s or female’s?)
- ‘Penis Fencing’ is a scientific term for the mating ritual between flatworms. It involves two flatworms attempting to stab the other flatworm with their penis.
- You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
- Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch TV for 3 hours.
- Smearing a small amount of dog feces on an insect bite will relieve the itching and swelling.
Mikaiah Sunday Oyepintemi also known as One Micaiah is a Medical Laboratory Science graduate of the College of Medicine of the University of Lagos, a writer of poems and short stories and a lover of life. He is a believer of love and true friendship. Writing, to him, is the only way he can speak without talking. He hopes to write and publish as many books as he can, while alive. He looks forward to meeting new friends too. Please follow him on Twitter